Star program is designed for athletes ages 10-15 years old, who want to develop the proper volleyball skills in serving, passing, setting, and hitting. In addition to all skills training, players will learn about court movements, serve receive patterns, rules of the game, rotation, and defense/offense game situations.
Players will be divided by skill level with beginners on one court and intermediate or club level players on another court.
Twice a week practice – New Session starts every month – No Tryouts
We offer the Star program year round:
- Fall I- September , 2017
- Fall II- October 2017
- Winter I- January 9th, 2018
- Winter II- February 6th, 2018
- Spring- March 20th 2018
- Spring II – May 2018
- Summer- tbd
- Summer II– tbd
- Session 1: Tuesday’s / Thursday’s : September 5 – September 28
* Scrimmage day will be on September 28th
Price: $200. Payments will be done on the day of the program, online registration form is highly recommended.
Ages: 10-15 years old. Beginner to Intermediate level of play.
- Star practice is held twice a week for 2 hours each practice session
- Coaches are experienced and certified
- Players will receive 1 program t-shirt
- Bring water bottles, knee pads (required), and signed liability form
- Players must register online or register in person
- No refunds or prorated fees.
For more information please contact us at: email@example.com