This summer we will be offering clinics that cover all volleyball skills. The focus will be on developing all the skills necessary to form a well-rounded volleyball player. All players will be able to apply the skills learned in specific game situations toward the end of every session.
The E-Skill Clinic is great for ages 12-18 years old, any positions, and skill levels from Intermediate to Elite players. We will divide players by age group first then by skill level.
Appropriate Ages: Upcoming 7th – 12th grade
Skill Level: Intermediate-Advance players: 2 years of club – 2 or more of school ball.
Time: 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Week #1: June 5-8
- Week #2: June 12-15
- Week #3: June 19-22
- Week #4: June 26-29
- Week #5: Club Tryouts Week- No E-Skills Clinic
- Week #6: July 10-13
- Week #7: July 17-20
- Week #8: July 24-27
- Week #9: Jul 31-03
- Week#10: Aug 7-10
- Elite Clinics are one week, and 2.5 hours in duration.
- Players will scrimmage for last 30 minutes of practice only if we have 10 players or higher. With 9 players or less we will run fast-paced drills to get as many touches as possible with 2 hours of practice.
- Coaches are USA volleyball Impact certified
- Bring water bottles, knee pads required, and signed liability form
- No refund or prorated fees.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org