All Skills Camp
All Skills Camp is a 4-day camp designed for beginner and intermediate players who want to learn and solidify the basic skills needed to be a great volleyball player. This camp is repetition driven, focusing on multiple ball touches for each particular skill. Emphasis is placed on developing court movement, ball control, and game competition. Fundamental skills of passing, hitting, and serving are trained throughout the week long camp.
Skill Level: For Beginners to Intermediate level players that want to learn all the volleyball skills and improve their specific position. Campers are divided into groups by skill level, age, and experience, which will provide each player with the appropriate learning environment.
Appropriate Ages: Upcoming 4th -9th graders
Dates: Weekly sessions starting from June 5-August 10
- All skills camps are 4 days and each session is 3 hours in duration
- Early drop-off will be available starting 8:30 a.m.
- Players will have two 15 minutes breaks each practice day
- Coaches are USA volleyball Impact certified
- All coaches must pass a background check.
- Bring water bottles, knee pads required, and signed liability form: Click Here
- No refund or prorated fees.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org